Prof. Dr. Ralf Bebenroth
- Born in Kassel, Germany, on Sept. 1968, married, one daughter.
- Sicne May 2005 Kobe University, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration (RIEB-Institute): Professor in tenured position.
- Agu. 2003 -April 05 Awarded with JSPS-Research Fellow Ship by Humgoldt-Society: Research on Corporate Governance, Osaka University of Economics
- March 2001 - Apr 03 Awarded with Monbusho-DADD Research Fellow Ship.
Research on Integration Issues of M&A, Tokyo Institute of Technology. Assistant lectureship with Prof. Nagashima: German - Japanese Economy:
A comparison (given in Japanese languate).
- Feb. 2001: PhD from University of Kassel. Title: Evaluation of Japanese companies at M&A -out of view of German Industrial Companies.
- Sept. 85 - July 88 Apprenticeship as Locksmith at Gottshalk & Co, KG, Kassel.
- Aug. - July 85 Elementary school an high school in Kassel.