- TJAR Conference
The 2nd TJAR Conference
THE 2ND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
We are pleased to announce the Call for Submissions for the 2nd international conference of The Japanese Accounting Review (TJAR) to be held on December 23, 2011 at Kobe University in Japan.
No registration fee will be charged.
The conference will be followed by a light meal reception between around 5.00 and 6.30pm. The event is free to attend but as numbers are limited places must be booked in advance.
ACCESS TO THE CONFERENCE VENUE
The 2nd International Conference of The Japanese Accounting Review (TJAR) is to be held at Kobe University's Academia Hall for Social Sciences located in Rokkodai Campus, the building indicated as No. 8 in yellow on the campus map available at the following address: http://www.kobe-u.ac.jp/en/access/rokko/campus.html
- Information about accesses to the campus
For travel information on Kobe, please visit the following websites:
For further information, please contact :
- Professor Hidetoshi Yamaji
- The Japanese Accounting Review, Editor in chief
- Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration (RIEB)
- Kobe University, 2-1 Rokkodai, Nada, Kobe, 657-8501 JAPAN
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.rieb.kobe-u.ac.jp/tjar/