Forthcoming papers and abstracts
- Latest papers
Akio Kawasaki (Oita University), Tomomichi Mizuno (Kobe University), and Kazuhiro Takauchi (Kansai University)Journal of Economics
Yasushi Kawabata (Nagoya City University), Yasuhiro Takarada (Nanzan University)Environmental and Resource Economics
Jared Desello (Japan University of Economics), Mary Grace Agner (University of Asia and the Pacific)International Journal of Economics and Finance
- Latest papers
Keisuke Hattori (Aoyama Gakuin University), Keisaku Higashida (Kwansei Gakuin University)Journal of Economics
Alan Woodland (University of New South Wales) and Chisato Yoshida (Independent Researcher, Formerly Ritsumeikan University)Foreign Trade Review
Binh Tran-Nam (University of New South Wales) and Makoto Tawada (Nagoya University)Foreign Trade Review
Kazunobu Hayakawa (Institute of Developing Economies), Hiroshi Mukunoki (Gakushuin University)Review of International Economics
Takumi Naito (Waseda University)Economics Letters
Xiao Feng (Nankai University), Yongjin Wang (Nankai University) and Laixun Zhao (Kobe University) Journal of Development Economics
Laixun Zhao (Kobe University)Review of International Economics
Other Publications Links
Useful publications links (The below some of links will direct you to a third-party site.)
- Hilary Glasman-Deal, Science Research Writing For Non-Native Speakers of English, Imperial College Press 2009
- Adrian Wallwork, English for Presentations at International Conferences, Springer 2010
Designed to help non-native English speakers to prepare and deliver effective presentations at international conferences
- John Creedy, “From Manuscript to Publication: A Brief Guide for Economists”
4.1 Submission 4.2 Rejection 4.3 Revise and Resubmit
- Eight Steps to Developing an Effective Outline [PDF, 138KB]
- Twelve Steps to Developing an Effective First Draft of your Manuscript(San Francisco Edit) [PDF, 41KB]
- Advice to Referees (Canadian Journal of Economics)
- Alice Oshima and Ann Hogue, Writing Academic English, 4th edition, Pearson Education, 2006
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, "The Young Economist's Guide to Professional Etiquette," Journal of Economic Perspectives, Vol. 6, No. 1, Winter 1992, pp. 169-179.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, "Facts and Myths about Refereeing," Journal of Economic Perspectives, Vol. 8, No. 1, Winter 1994, pp. 153-163.
- Joshua S. Gans and George B. Shepherd, "How Are the Mighty Fallen: Rejected Classic Articles by Leading Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, Vol. 8, No. 1, Winter 1994, pp. 165-179.
- William Strunk Jr. and E. B. White, The Elements of Style, 4th edition, Allyn & Bacon, 2000
- William Thomson, A Guide for the Young Economist, MIT Press, 2001
Other useful links
This is list of journals with interest in publishing articles on topics of international economics and finance that may be of interest to IEFS Japan members.